Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
June 2, 2020
- Managers now have the ability to create Batches with an Order Scan Sheet instead of Packing Slips.
- Admins can now set a Rule Action for "Don't include Packing Slip."
- It's now possible to subscribe to a Notification for rejected Shopify barcode syncs.
- Shopify barcodes are no longer rejected if they match shared packaging items.
- Lot Control data can now be added to exports for Ship Notice and Returns searches.
- The Returns Search page now includes the "order_orig" (Shop Order ID) below the Whiplash ID.
- Customer level users can now use Rule Actions for "Set Packing Slip Template" and "Set Email Confirmation Template."
- The QA environment no longer triggers email notifications.
May 26, 2020
- Several minor bugs related to app crashes and bad redirects are now fixed.
May 19, 2020
- Location renaming now triggers a quick Location transfer behind the scenes.
- The Ship Notice "Reference" field is now accessible with exports and on-page search.
- The Item Update import fields for "hs6" and "hs10" have always pointed to "tariff_number", and are now labeled as such.
- In-app Alerts now feature clearer links to the resource they reference.
May 12, 2020
- Templates are now accessible to everyone. Read more here.
- Statements no longer show "please pay" amounts.
- Shelf labels created in the new scheme now always scan to the correct Location.
- Tracking links can now be generated for shipments on Globegistics Carrier Accounts.
- A bug preventing SKUs from appearing correctly on some Bandcamp orders has been fixed.
- The Item-level Hazmat setting now includes "ORMD" and "Lithium", and can be set in bulk. Read more here.
May 5, 2020
- "Order Status Change" is now a selectable Reason on an Order's Report Issue button
- Postage is now purchased using Easypost's Orders infrastructure.
- Hazmat options are now exposed as Search and Rule filters.
- Item-level Hazmat selections are now a choice between ORMD and Lithium.
- The Sandbox environment now has the Shop-level option to send Fulfillments to a Shopify integration.
- "Shop ID is / is not" are now exposed as Search and Rule filters.
- The Templates Preview button now downloads a PDF file.
- Selected facility initials are no longer truncated when longer ones are selected in the upper-right Warehouse menu.
- Replenishment now sorts Lots by expiration date.