Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
February 18, 2020
- Admins can store and view miscellaneous notes for facilities on their internal Details page.
- Split Shopify orders now update their parents in Shopify more reliably.
- A bug has been fixed that caused some FEFO inventory to batch out of order.
February 11, 2020
- The limit on exchangeable items on returns has been lifted from 30 to 100.
February 4, 2020
- Quote exports now feature a complete list of international destinations
- Lot control exports now feature expiration cutoff data.
- Managers can now see Order Batches containing International orders, flagged like Expedited & Single Item batches.
- Payment hold status & history is now surfaced on internal Customer Profile pages.
- Order "Label Request" notifications with incorrect dimensions have been fixed.
- On-page Locations searches and identical saved searches will now have the same results, after a bug fix.
January 21, 2020
- Empty Docs categories are now hidden.
- Return-related Ship Notices are now referenced as "Return Shipments" on the RMA page.
- References to "Shipnotice" are now "Ship Notice."
- EDI metadata is now supported via imports and the API.
- Lot Control exports now contain Expiration Cutoff and Expired? columns.
- Templates are now supported for carton labels and a growing list of resources.
January 7, 2020
- It is no longer possible to un-batch partially packed orders without admin permissions.
- return_company will now be used on shipping labels, when present.
- User login invites are no longer sent upon account creation by default.
- Packing orders with many items is now faster.
- A bug preventing password resets has been fixed.
- A potential bug related to item quantity and releasing unshipped orders has been fixed.
- release_unshipped! is now a bulk action available to Facility Staff and Manager users.
- We now only sync originators with active shops, and enforce item update uniqueness.
- We will now display the reason for reconciling inventory, if one is found.
- Packages and Manifests are now supported in the V2 API.
- Seed data for demo and development environments is now more useful.
- Several gems are now more secure.
- Projects can now be deleted more consistently after a bug fix.
- Facility billing views and "Unexpected item" audit interfaces now have improved look and feel.
- Admin billing views now have updated styles and messaging.
- Phantom errors on select fields now occur much less frequently.