We aim to deploy between noon and 2pm EST on release days, but timing may vary.
October 15, 2019
- RoyalMail manifesting is now more straightforward and consistent.
- The Inventory Adjustments export available, and shows all manual adjustments made to Item quantities.
- Whiplash staff can now more easily clean out old hourly Projects.
- Barcodes now appear on Inventory exports.
October 8, 2019
- It's now possible for enterprise customers to use private Shopify API keys for some types of requests.
- Admins can now make Quote exports to better anticipate total-cost-delivered shipping costs.
October 1, 2019
- Facility managers can now use the "Customer" filter to find batches more quickly.
- Operators will no longer be prompted to enter Lot Numbers for packaging items for accounts with Lot Control active.
- You can now override your Serial Number Capture settings for a specific order.
- We now support uploading a CSV of items to an order.
- Whiplash Support can now more easily troubleshoot integrations by viewing the status of incoming webhooks.
September 24, 2019