Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
November 5, 2019
- CSV imports are now optimized to be faster and more consistent.
- Operators now view Order Batches oldest–newest by default.
- Item History logs no longer show the incorrect user for some actions.
- Partner-level users can now access internal Customer Profiles.
- Third-party Account Numbers can now be selected at the order or account level, regardless of Carrier Account Whitelisting.
- Ship Notices are now searchable by tracking number.
- The Inventory Adjustment export now features an additional column showing the calculated adjustment.
October 29, 2019
- Locus robots now support single-item-order batches.
- Orders can be filtered by their shop shipping method text in Search and Rules.
- Operations admins and facility managers now have access to a more robust Operational Health dashboard.
- Syncing new Items from Shopify is now much quicker.
October 22, 2019
- WhiplashData now includes "item_transactions" and "packages" tables.
- Ship Notice imports are now less picky with column headers.
- "Returned Undeliverable" notification subscription is now named appropriately (was "Return to Sender").
- Lot Control information is now included in Inventory exports.
- End-of-day inventory snapshots are now exportable.
- The admin team can now more easily send alerts to various segments of Whiplash users.
October 17, 2019
- Order and Package Detail exports now include all results more consistently after a bug fix.
October 15, 2019
- RoyalMail manifesting is now more straightforward and consistent.
- The Inventory Adjustments export available, and shows all manual adjustments made to Item quantities.
- Whiplash staff can now more easily clean out old hourly Projects.
- Barcodes now appear on Inventory exports.