Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
July 21, 2020
- The Process Orders setting is now more granular. Read more here.
- Customers now see a Dashboard upon login. Read more here.
- Customs forms no longer print if "0" is set as the quantity to print for a carrier account.
- Manifests can now be regenerated in the UI.
- It is no longer possible to undo receiving for more than was received, or stock that has already been allocated.
- Email Confirmation Sender information is now only required when emails are requested.
July 15, 2020
- Staff can now "Undo" recent allocations while receiving Ship Notices.
- Staff can now receive Lot Control Items as Expired.
- All "Is not" Search filters are now working correctly.
- Links in Order Ship Notes are now clickable from the Order Details screen.
- "One SKU per row" is now an Order import option, in addition to the existing "One Order per row" import. Read more here.
- Rules can now be viewed by Active and Inactive, as well as deep-linked (e.g. https://app.getwhiplash.com/rules/123)
July 7, 2020
- Scan-Based Receiving now respects the account "Automatically manage Process Orders" setting.
- It's now possible to print a Bill of Lading from any Order's Details page by expanding the Print Packing Slip button.
- Admins can now access a Location Bulk Action to populate Lot Control data.
- Unfulfillable and Unfulfillable Each Unit are now strategies for the "Separate" rule action.
- Scancodes are now case insensitive.
- Fill-type packaging Items are now always declared as weighing 0.01lbs.
- There is no longer a limit for the number of line items in a single Fulfillment to Shopify (it was previously 25).
- Carrier Accounts now feature toggles to indicate whether Electronic Trade Documents have been supplied to the carrier.
June 30, 2020
- Search filters for "Zip Code" now refer to "Postal Code."
To capture the last 4 digits of Zip Codes like 90069-3309, search for "Postal Code Begins With 90069."
- Project Ship Notices no longer have a due date requirement.
- Admin users can now re-open Projects.
- Several instances of broken "is not" search filters have been fixed.
- Shipped Orders now show postage rates on the Shipping Method modal.
June 23, 2020
- Returns preferences now include "Allow International Returns?"
- It's now possible to select Whiplash Cheapest Expedited as a Shipping Method.
- Shipping methods now fall back more predictably if they can't be used, e.g. Tracked methods → Whiplash Cheapest Tracked, Expedited → Cheapest Expedited.
- Order "ship_notes" is now a searchable attribute.
- It's no longer possible to add merch Items with Packing Rules.
- Facilities can opt to include Packaging Items on the Pick List per Customer account.
- Managers can now create Batches from specific Location Roles. Read more here.