Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
September 29, 2020
- Shopify Fulfillments can now be created when Orders are Batched. Read more here.
- Returns can now be sent first to a Pending location for two-step return processing. Read more here.
- Navigation menus and links now perform better and denote the active page.
- The Order-level shipping_sender Meta Value now overrides Customer Name when purchasing shipping labels.
September 8, 2020
- Order-specific Carrier Account Rules are now available to Admins.
- Customer Pack Notes are now shown in Pack 2.0.
- The "Scan Serials" tab has moved a to the right in the Returns receiving workflow, now sitting between "Receive" and "Assign Location."
- It is now required for all serial numbers to be "Unscanned" to enable Undo during Returns receiving.
- Meta Values are now accessible in Templates. Read more here.
- Facility users can no longer set Media Mail at the item level.
- OrderID and ShipNoticeID are now columns on the Inventory Allocations and Transactions exporters.
- Low Inventory Notification emails now contain a link to a Snapshot instead of an in-message list.
- "Last Sign In At" and "Last Order Shipped On" are now available filters for Users and Customers searches, respectively.
September 1, 2020
- Ship Notices can now be Published with more control. Read more here.
- Meta Fields can now be used for Order Search and Rule Filters as key: value pairs.
- "Contains Lot ID" is now a usable Ship Notice search filter.
- Available Inventory Movement is now a selectable Inventory export.
- Webhooks for inventory_adjusted and inventory_received are now exposed.
- Expired inventory locations can no longer be directly changed to Pickable.
August 25, 2020
- Staff can now receive Items into Damaged Locations. Read more here.
- Ship Notice Documents are now saved as a .zip to Files upon completion.
- Orders Search now supports a Batching strategy filter—Paper, Robot, or Mobile.
- Status Changed At is now included in Orders exports.
- Weight and Dimensions can now be optionally included in Orders exports.
- Locations Search now features a "Last Audit Date" filter.
- Location Transfers exports now feature a "Published At" column.
- Items set to inherit Lot Control settings now show Lot information in the Locations tab.
August 19, 2020
- Item Update imports now accept a wider array of properties as columns. Read more here.
- "Whiplash Cheapest N Days in Transit" shipping methods are now selectable on individual Orders.
- order_type can now be set during manual Order Import. Read more here.
- Single-package orders now use Easypost Shipments, as opposed to Orders.
- A new Item exporter, Allocations, is now available.
- When Rules which set Shipping Method are skipped, they now create an entry in the Order History.
- Voided and re-shipped Orders now update Shopify, even after the 15-minute window.
- User Alerts no longer have a character limit.
- Our API docs are now improved.