Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
October 13, 2020
- Locations can now be combined with a full bin-to-bin transfer, called a Location Merge. Read more here.
- Shopify can now be configured to sync only necessary quantity adjustments. Read more here.
- Lot-controlled items can now mix in a Location if they are Damaged and from different Lots.
- Partner-level Users can now Reprint Labels from the gray "button train" on an Order Details page.
- Meta Keys are now supported for Item and Ship Notice Items.
- Meta Keys can now be used as Search Filters for Orders and Ship Notices as a "Contains Items" option.
- Meta Values are now displayed, when present, on Item Details under the "more" menu.
- Ship Notices can now be searched by Reference, ETA, and Sender fields.
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
- Location names are now force-capitalized, preventing lowercased Locations from being last on pick lists.
- Staff can now use the "Convert to Pickable" bulk action.
- A Customs Signer can now be manually entered in Preferences, and defaults to the primary billing contact.
October 9, 2020
- Bug fixes & optimizations.
October 1, 2020
- Reverted a change which allowed Fulfillments to be created in Shopify upon when Orders are Batched. Pre-9/29 behavior is now in effect.
September 29, 2020
- Shopify Fulfillments can now be created when Orders are Batched. Read more here.
- Returns can now be sent first to a Pending location for two-step return processing. Read more here.
- Navigation menus and links now perform better and denote the active page.
- The Order-level shipping_sender Meta Value now overrides Customer Name when purchasing shipping labels.
September 8, 2020
- Order-specific Carrier Account Rules are now available to Admins.
- Customer Pack Notes are now shown in Pack 2.0.
- The "Scan Serials" tab has moved a to the right in the Returns receiving workflow, now sitting between "Receive" and "Assign Location."
- It is now required for all serial numbers to be "Unscanned" to enable Undo during Returns receiving.
- Meta Values are now accessible in Templates. Read more here.
- Facility users can no longer set Media Mail at the item level.
- OrderID and ShipNoticeID are now columns on the Inventory Allocations and Transactions exporters.
- Low Inventory Notification emails now contain a link to a Snapshot instead of an in-message list.
- "Last Sign In At" and "Last Order Shipped On" are now available filters for Users and Customers searches, respectively.