Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
March 17, 2020
- Lot Control information for shipped orders is pre-populated during returns receiving.
- Shopify users can now allow orders to import with a variety of financial statuses, as opposed to only Paid.
March 10, 2020
- A bug has been fixed that caused some FEFO inventory to batch out of order.
- Admin users can now attach documents to internal Facility details.
- The legacy Batches view has been deprecated for all facilities.
March 3, 2020
- Docs now accept more attachment types, and displays them more cleanly.
February 25, 2020
- All facilities now use the new interface to create Order Batches.
- Statements now have an updated look and feel.
- Incorrect references to "Invoices" now read "Statements" where appropriate.
- Address changes coming from Shopify now affect the children of Orders split in Whiplash.
February 18, 2020
- Admins can store and view miscellaneous notes for facilities on their internal Details page.
- Orders coming from Shopify that are split in Whiplash now better update their parent orders in Shopify.