Most changes are released on Tuesdays. We target between noon and 2pm EST for deployments, but timing may vary.
August 11, 2020
- The Order search filter for "Is Manifested" is now automatically scoped to the most recent 30 days.
- If Packaging items are printed on the Pick List, the location with the greatest quantity of each item is surfaced.
- "Add Item" modals for Orders and Ship Notices now show 25 items when quick-searching up from 6.
- A bug has been fixed which prevented Orders from being Unbatched when they were Cancelled.
- Only the largest outer packaging is used for dimensional measurements when they are used to buy labels.
- Ship Notice exports now include an Originator ID column.
- Facility Managers can now bulk-assign Location Transfers to Staff users.
August 4, 2020
- All facilities now use the most up-to-date Scan Based Receiving workflow.
- Staff and Manager users can no longer change the shipping method when it's set to Customer Provided Label or Customer Pick Up.
- A bug is now fixed which caused inventory quantity issues on Split Ship Notices.
- Order Meta Fields are now editable for Admins.
July 28, 2020
- It's now possible to "Unreceive" and "Deallocate" during the receiving process. Read more here.
- Already-shipped Robot orders now flash a warning if an operator scans their bin.
July 21, 2020
- The Process Orders setting is now more granular. Read more here.
- Customers now see a Dashboard upon login. Read more here.
- It's now possible to set and search by Order Type. Read more here.
- Order Type is now a search field.
- Customs forms no longer print if "0" is set as the quantity to print for a carrier account.
- Manifests can now be regenerated in the UI.
- Email Confirmation Sender information is now only required when emails are requested.
July 15, 2020
- Staff can now receive Lot Control Items as Expired.
- All "Is not" Search filters are now working correctly.
- Links in Order Ship Notes are now clickable from the Order Details screen.
- "One SKU per row" is now an Order import option, in addition to the existing "One Order per row" import. Read more here.
- Rules can now be viewed by Active and Inactive, as well as deep-linked (e.g. https://app.getwhiplash.com/rules/123)